It appears that your cart is currently empty
Auto Stripping Bur: Single-Sided
A non-diamond coated area provides the opportunity to insert the Strip into the contact point without damaging the enamel.
- All Metal Auto Strips can also be used manually
- IPR Strips are compatible with Contra Angle Handpiece (ex., W&H, Kavo Kerr's Contra Angle handpiece)
- The blade and the holder are less likely to break due to strongly connected parts
- Strip is less likely to bend or break due to strengthened durability of the holder
- IPR system has to be used only by Low-Speed Handpieces.
- Suitable for safe minimal invasive orthodontic preparations
- Excellent for contouring, high polishing and finishing of interproximal areas and subgingival surfaces
- Excellent tools with perfect calibrated thickness strips, for a controlled interproximal reduction.
- Made in South Korea
Strip with Hole
- Better for curved surface of tooth than the Stip without Hole
- Dust of tooth and water pass through holes of the blade
- Temperature falls down during the strip process when it is used with handpiece
Strip without Hole
- The blade is much stronger
- It is less likely to bend or break when it is used
- It is less likely to make a scratch on tooth than the Strip with Hole