It appears that your cart is currently empty
Services by and business with Dentazon Corporation are subject to the following conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions of use very carefully as you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Placing an order
Please register and create an account with Dentazon before placing an on-line order.
Most orders received will be shipped within 5 business days (except holidays)
as soon as the payment is authorized and verified, and the products ordered are in stock.
Most orders are usually shipped in 1 to 6 business days depending on stock within the United States.
If you have not received your order within this period, please contact us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Modification - Order(s) may be modified only by e-mail during our business hours, which are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (PST),
Monday through Friday. Depending on the status of the order, adjustments may or may not be revocable.
* Cancellation - The order may be canceled within fifteen (15) days from the date Dentazon shipped the products
only by e-mail. But the shipping charge is non-refundable and an actual restocking charge by UPS ground will be assessed.
Please allow 4-7 business days for all returned products to be processed, and if a credit is due,
it will be credited only to your payment account within 1 or 2 business days.
Dentazon utilizes UPS ground or USPS (for APO/FPO addresses only) and air/ocean freight (for international) for all shipments.
All shipment should comply to the terms and conditions of the designated carrier.
Return policy and procedure
- All purchased items are not eligible for refund after 15 days from the day of purchase.
- Returns for any reason must be accompanied by a proof of purchase such as your Sales Invoice or Receipt.
In order for us to properly process your return, please contact our customer service representative by phone or email
- Any special order products will not be accepted for return! (oem, odm product)!
- In the rare case that you received an incorrect item due to our shipping error, do not use this form.
Email us at email@example.com for help.
- We do not provide return shipping labels or reimburse for same unless a shipping error is involved.
You can use the most inexpensive means of postal mail or ground service to ship us your return.
- Non-reusable(disposable) items such as obturation needle tips, cannot be refunded unless in case of manufacturer's defect.
- A 20% restocking charge applies to any item(s) being returned for refund. These items are not resold as new merchandise.
- A 20% restocking charge is waived if you exchange for something of equal or greater value
or wish to have us issue a store credit for future purchases at dentazon.com.
These items are not resold as new merchandise. However, we appreciate your business and will waive this charge.
- Please be sure to follow these important instructions when returning your merchandise :(a) Write your Invoice or Sales Receipt number prominently on the outside of the box.
- All hand sanitizers are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for the safety of our customers and employees.
- Warranty may be 1 year or 2 years depending on the product from the original shipping date by Dentazon
unless specifically noted otherwise. All the parts/accessories will not be covered under warranty.
- Warranty periods begin on the day the package is delivered to the shipping address by our carrier.
Any replacement for the original product does not add any further warranty from the original.
- Dentazon's warranty is voided for any product that is returned in a damaged, and or tampered condition,
whether the damage was caused by the shipping carrier or by the customer, subsequent condition will not be
subjected to the FDA, and Dentazon standard. Any malfunction and or hazard subsequent there of,
Dentazon will not be responsible for any punitive damages, under the law.
- Dentazon will not be responsible for shipping charges on any product or package returning for repair
or replacements to Dentazon, regardless the status of the warranty period.
- Within the warranty period, defective products will be repaired or replaced with the same product (if the same product is still available.)
free of charge. Dentazon reserves the right to decide whether to repair the defective product or to replace it with a similar product.
Repaired or replaced products within the warranty period will be shipped back to the customer
via UPS Ground Service at Dentazon’s cost
- For any returned for repair product not found to be defective, Dentazon reserves the right to charge the shipping cost
for the non-defective product back to the customer to the customer's account or credit card.
- When the warranty period is expired, the defective products will still be repaired or replaced with the same product.
However, the cost for repair or replacement will be charged to the customer’s account/credit card.
Repaired or replaced products under the warranty period will be shipped back to the customer via UPS Ground service at customers cost.
- Under no circumstances will Dentazon be responsible for any damages to customer's own equipment
caused by products purchased from Dentazon, If tampered or altered in any way
Dentazon will refuse service to any product and will not be liable for refusing service.
Furthermore customer will be sole responsible for any kind of punitive damages if problem occurs.
This Warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, transit, failure to follow manufacturer's instructions,
lack of reasonable and proper maintenance and care, or Acts of God.
- Normal wear and tear (i.e.: bulbs, fuses, etc.).
- Minor imperfections that do not materially affect the product's performance.
- Use of the product by anyone other than a licensed practitioner or qualified dental hygienist.
Demo Lease Agreement
Demo unit can be provided upon customer's request for 2 weeks only.
Prior to taking possession of the equipment, lessee shall deposit with Dentazon Corporation, in trust,
a security deposit of $100 as security for the performance by lessee of the terms under this agreement.
The amount $100 is fully refundable after return of equipment in proper condition.
Lessee shall not be responsible for all expenses and costs at the beginning of the lease term,
of shipping the equipment to lessee's premises. Lessee shall be responsible for expenses and costs of
shipping the equipment back to Dentazon Corporation premises.
Dentazon will be in full responsibility of repairing and replacing the equipment in case of manufacturer's decet is found.
In the event the equipment is lost or damaged by lessee or by theft, the lessee will be solely responsible for the cost of rented equipment.
Except for damages, claims or losses due to Lessee’s acts or negligence, Lessee, to the extent permitted by law,
will indemnify and hold Dentazon and Dentazon’s property, free and harmless from any liability for losses,
claims, injury to or death of any person, including Lessee, or for damage to property arising from Lessee
using and possessing the Equipment or from the acts or omissions of any person or persons, including Renter,
using or possessing the Equipment with Renter’s express or implied consent.
All information on your account and activities with this site are kept strictly confidential,
and you agree to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Dentazon does not sell products to a minor, but to adults, who can purchase with a credit card.
Dentazon reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Dentazon has the right to refuse service to anyone.
Dentazon makes no representation as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the website materials
or any software installed by you in connection with the use of this website.
Dentazon periodically amends, changes, adds, deletes, updates or alters the information, including,
Dentazon assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website
or any software installed by you in connection with the use of this website.
Dentazon specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on the website.
You are responsible for verifying all information located on this site. All materials, information, products, and services included in
or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use.
The content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not
limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and title.
Dentazon makes no representation that the website or its contents are appropriate for use in every country of the world.
Your use of this website is at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws,
keeping in mind that access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain jurisdictions.
Some states or nations may not allow the disclaimer of certain warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you in all cases.
Limitation of liability
Use of the Dentazon website is at your sole risk. While Dentazon makes reasonable efforts to ensure
the safety and functionality of our website and any software applications associated with its website,
these efforts may fail and errors may occur. In no event shall Dentazon or any other party involved in the creation,
production,or delivery of the content of this site or any software application associated with this web site be liable
for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind, or any damages
whatsoever resulting from loss of use,computer virus or system failure, or loss of data or profits, arising out of
or in connection with the use or performance of this web site (or the content provided at this website on any
website related to any third party), or any software application installed in connection with the use of this
website or users' inability to use the content contained in this web site (or any other web site), on any theory of liability.
Dentazon will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused by or arising from your reliance on the content of this site.
These waivers apply even if Dentazon has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event shall Dentazon’s liability to you for any damages,
losses, or causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to,
negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount, if any, paid by you to Dentazon for accessing this website or installing
any software application associated with this website. Our maximum liability to you if you purchase goods from us
will be equal to the purchase price you pay for the goods.
The foregoing limitations will apply even if any remedy provided under these terms and conditions fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you in all cases.
This Agreement, and all the rights and duties of the parties arising from or relating in any way
to the Dentazon website shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California
(excluding any conflict of laws provisions of the State of California which would refer to and apply the substantive laws of another jurisdiction).
If you have any questions about the conditions of use at our website, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.