Cybird XD Curing Light featured on Inside Dentistry Editorial
Cybird XD is particularly designed for dental professionals who are in need of super-fast light curing and orthodontic bonding speed to reduce chair time.
It is an exceptionally powerful light-emitting diode (LED) curing light that features a light intensity of more than 2,700 mW/cm2. Cybird XD is capable of instantly polymerizing light-cured dental materials in as little as 1.5 seconds.
Features of the Cybird XD include:
• High Power and Plasma Emulation curing modes that deliver optimal results in all dental applications, including indirect ceramic restorations and orthodontic bracket bonding
• Ability to thoroughly cure most light-curable materials in 3 seconds or less (2 mm depth)
• Hand-picked, premium dental LEDs are used to ensure that Cybird XD generates consistent power output
• Built-in advanced protection module prevents the device from overheating and guarantees safe and flawless performance at all times
• High-quality fiber optic turbo light guide improves light emission and access for posterior procedures
In addition, the Cybird XD has an advanced LED display and newly improved silicone dual control button to allow the operator to easily change between Power, Mode, and Time Settings. High Power is indicated by a green indicator light and Plasma Emulation Mode is indicated by an orange indicator light, so operation is clear for every procedure. Because the Cybird XD's body is made from industrial-grade aluminum, it offers robust durability and excellent heat dissipation as well. A high-performance lithium-ion cell is incorporated into the special medical-grade battery module, which guarantees extended battery life. Dentazon offers a variety of accessories for the Cybird XD, including light guides, eye shields, a curing testing block, and more.
Dentazon strives for excellence in providing dental professionals with high-quality dental products. Visit www.dentazon.com, for offerings in the categories of anesthetic equipment, digital x-rays, disposable dental needles, disposable irrigation needles, mixing tips, and endodontic irrigation and obturation, as well as an intraoral camera, operatory light, and tooth bleaching system.
• 2 powerful curing modes–High Power and Plasma Emulation• Thoroughly cures most materials inless than 3 seconds (2 mm)
• Industrial-grade aluminum makes it lightweight and durable with superior heat dissipation
• Premium LEDs ensure consistentpower output
• Built-in protection prevents overheating
- See more at: Cybird XD on Inside Dentistry