It appears that your cart is currently empty
Double-sided strip is a thin strip with diamond coating on two sides.
- All Metal Auto Strips can also be used manually
- IPR Strips are compatible with Contra Angle Handpiece (ex., W&H, Kavo Kerr's Contra Angle handpiece)
- The blade and the holder are less likely to break due to strongly connected parts
- Strip is less likely to bend or break due to strengthened durability of the holder
- IPR system has to be used only by Low-Speed Handpieces.
- Suitable for safe minimal invasive orthodontic preparations
- Excellent for contouring, high polishing, and finishing of interproximal areas and subgingival surfaces
- Excellent tools with perfect calibrated thickness strips, for a controlled interproximal reduction.
- Made in South Korea
Strip with Hole
- Better for curved surfaces of teeth than Strip without Hole
- Dust of tooth and water pass through holes of the blade
- Temperature falls down during the stripping process when it is used with a handpiece
Strip without Hole
- Stronger Blade
- Less likely to bend or break when it is used
- Less likely to make a scratch on tooth than the Strip with Hole